I just don't like rainy days that go for (since right now and counting) 3 days straight without stopping. I've done hurricanes and tropical storms where this much rain is expected, but I mean, come on. This is like Francis all over again, the one that sat her big fat rear end right over the whole state of Florida for around a week.
And this thing isn't supposed to let up until Saturday. SATURDAY?! What's that about?! That means that it'll be raining Friday evening when I go to the drama banquet. Hell, it might be raining Saturday evening at Sophia's sweet sixteen. I don't even know.
I just know that I want it to stop.
Hm. At least I have inspiration for uber-cheesy-emotastic artwork now.
- Listening to: THE RAAAAAAAAAIN
- Reading: When Demons Walk by Patricia Briggs
- Watching: THE RAAAAAAAAAIN
- Eating: Dark chocolate, spoiling my appetite for dinner.
- Drinking: Water (The kind from a bottle. Not the rain water)