Oh, yes. A banquet is about to happen, a banquet of the drama variety in fact. It's going to be so much fun. It's semi-formal so I get to dress up in a pretty dress (even if I don't like actually getting ready I do happen to like the end result) and do my hair and stuff like that. I'm also going to bring my pseudo-yearbook for signatures from everyone (really, it's just a pretty notebook I bought in Barnes and Noble. I don't have $100 for an official yearbook. DX)and I'll bring it Monday and Tuesday to finish up the rest of the signings.
I'm also nervous about this whole thing because of Junior Entertainment where some of the Thespians put on a skit to make fun of the seniors. I know we can have our scripts on us but I'm so nervous about screwing up my senior's character. Grrr...
Anyway, gotta go. Me getting dressed takes a bit of time.
Now, the black and gold dress or the purple dress...
- Listening to: Mixed Tape- Jack's Mannequin
- Reading: When Demons Walk by Patricia Briggs
- Watching: My hands draw my namesign for Junior Entertainment
- Eating: A bowl of cereal. Yes, before a banquet, I know.
- Drinking: The milk in my cereal.